3-Way LED A19, 19W (50/100/150W equiv)
- National Grid Instant Rebate: $3.05
With the flip of a switch, this bulb delivers full light—instantly. Plus, the LEDs aren’t visible inside, which makes this bulb the perfect choice for open fixtures. Superior to fluorescent and incandescent options, this LED sends even light in every direction, saves you money on energy bills and, with average use, lasts at least a decade. 25,000-hour life.
These dimmable A19 bulbs:
- Suit 3-way dimmers with a wattage of 50, 100 or 150
- Deliver 650, 1300, and 2150 lumens
- Deliver wide-reaching rays, thanks to a 240° beam angle
- Withstand damp conditions, indoors and outdoors
- Shine 22x longer than—and offers 80% energy savings over—comparable incandescents
- Work in ceiling lights, decorative fixtures and even entirely enclosed fixtures (without overheating them)
- Fit E26 existing sockets
Product Warranty: 5 years
How’s color temperature measured?
Color temperature is expressed in kelvin (using the abbreviation “K”), a unit of measure for absolute temperature. When the color temperature is over 5000 K, it’s referred to as "cool-colored" (bluish-white). Lower color temperatures (2700–3000 K) are called "warm-colored" (yellowish-white through red).
These bulbs are available in 2700K.
What’s a lumen?
A light’s brightness is measured in lumens (abbreviated as “lm”). If a light bulb is super bright, it produces a lot of lumens. Because LED lighting delivers more lumens per watt of electricity, LEDs are a more efficient light source than incandescent bulbs.
These bulbs deliver 650/1300/2150 lumens.
This bulb is about 60 percent more efficient than a standard 10,000 hour fluorescent bulb. One LED bulb typically lasts about 22.5 times more than an incandescent bulb and about 2.5 times more than a fluorescent bulb.
Want to learn more?Download a free lighting guide