Advanced Power Strip, 4-outlet Tier 1
- National Grid Instant Rebate: $15.00
Standby power, also commonly referred to as vampire power or phantom load, is the energy electronics continue to draw when they are plugged in, but turned off. The TrickleStar TS0006 Tier 1 Advanced PowerTap provides premium, fireproof surge protection and helps eliminate standby power wasted by PC and TV peripherals.
The Advanced PowerTap works on a simple control/switched basis. When the control device, typically a TV or computer, is on, the switched outlets will have power and the devices plugged into them can be used. When the control device is turned off (or goes into a power-saving mode), the devices plugged into the switched outlets automatically turn off and stop drawing standby power. This saves energy, which trims the user's electric bill to save them a bit of money.
The Advanced Power Strip:
- 1,080 Joules of surge protection
- Includes an adjustable threshold switch ensures TV/PC compatability
- Consumes <1 Watt at all times
- Includes LED status indicators (ground, surge, switched)
- Features a low-profile, wall-mount design
- Includes an outlet screw for more permanent applications
Outlets and hardware:
- 1 master outlet (transformer spaced)
- Includes 1 always-on outlets
- Includes 2 switched outlets
Product Warranty: 10 Years